Friday, June 22, 2012

An Army Wife, & 2 kids at 20

These past few days have been really tough. My daughter is 3 months old now and she has been super fussy the last two days. She doesn't want anything, except to be held all the time. My son has an additude about everything lately. Everything with him is a fight. We literally have to force feed him because he doesn't like to eat anything but crap. That's my fault because I didn't know how to parent as a teen. I am under a lot of stress with college, the kids, and now with my husband leaving for the army. I am going to be all alone for about 7 months. I realized a lot after I had my daughter. I realized with I was 15, and had my son, I was completely unprepared. I am actually a good mother to my daughter because I know things now that I didn't back then. I am financially able to take care of both of my kids now. Who knows what kind of damage my son will have when he is older because he had such an ignorant mother. I love my son to death, but I now know that he deserved better then having a teenager for a parent. Whats done is done, and I wouldn't trade him for the world. I just wish I would have been able to give him everything I gave my daughter. I am a stay at home mother now & my kids have a mother there all the time. That is what they deserve. Not a teenage who has to struggle to find a babysitter so she can make it to 10th grade on time, if at all. Think before you act. If you know someone who is struggling with the decision of becoming a parent, refer them to this blog. Let them hear how it is from someone who has been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment