Monday, October 22, 2012

Update!

Hey everyone. I know it has been a while since I have posted. I have been super busy. I am now living in Georgia with my family. My husbands career in the army is going fantastic. I thought the 2 1/2 months he was gone would never get over with. I remember the first hug I got from him when I saw him at his graduation. It was heaven. He was such a different man then he was when he left. It made me sad at first, but then after he came out of his uniform it was back to his old self. He just takes his job seriously and acts professional in his uniform. My daughter Natalie is 7MO now and is growing so fast. She has 2 teeth now and is starting to crawl. My sons birthday is on November 5th and he will be 5 years old. I can't believe has fast the days have gone. He will always be my baby no matter how old he gets. We have been going to the library here and going to the activities they have there and have been checking out books and reading together. I think education is a very important part of his life and it will be the main priority. He will be starting school next August due to his late birthday. He will be attending school in Washington. We are PCSing there in a short time with the Army. I hope you are all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment