Saturday, June 18, 2011

All American Girl

Okay so now that you know the truth about teen pregnancy, I wanted to go a little deeper into my situation. I know some of you who are out there reading this must think I was some ignorant little girl who didn't have a family to educate her about teen pregnancy. However, this is not the case. I would describe myself as the all american girl. I was thin, beautiful, and smart. I had a great family and wonderful friends. I do have to admit that my mother was more of a friend to me then a mother.I do not think thats a bad thing in any way. Nor do I think it is my mothers fault. I made this choice by myself and for myself. I love that my mother is like a friend. I can talk to her about anything.

  I know a lot of mothers out there are thinking that this could never happen to them. Of course I am sure my parents thought the same way. I am just going to be honest with you, if your daughter has had a boyfriend more then six months; they are probably having sex. Therefore, make sure she is protected. Don't take no for an answer. And don't be blind. Don't think that this couldn't happen to you.

It happens to every type of family. Rich or poor, dumb or smart, it can even happen to the all american girl.

So i leave you with this bit of advice; expect the unexpected. Keep an eye on your daughter at all times. I give you this information as an insite to mothers with youngv daughters. A peek inside the mid of a teenager. If I were you I would deffinetly pass it on to other mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment