Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pregnant Or Not?

Okay so about a week ago I took a pregnancy test. It was one of the cheapies from dollar general(based on the E.P.T) anyway I read the results in the time frame recomended and saw that there was a faint positive. I waited week and tested again yesterday both of which test came out negative. However, I did believe I could see the slightest positive on one of them. My period is a week late, I have milk in my breast( i can squeeze it out) and I have be extreamly tired. Me and my fiance have been TTC our second child. I am really hopeful that I am pregnant with my little girl, but I just don't know. My stomach has been cramping pretty bad today, but I haven't started my period yet. I just really hope that god gives me this baby. It is stressing me out. I wish that if I were pregnant, I would get a clear positive. Or if I am not pregnant I wish my period would just get here already so I can stop worrying!

No comments:

Post a Comment