Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Keeping My Faith!

So finally after months of looking I finally got an interview! I had my first one today at a bank, and my second one is tomorrow for a school teacher position. I am very excited. I really hope that I can get the job at the school that way I can put my son in head start and I will be able to watch him there. My interview at the bank went really well today and I do believe I will get called back for a second interview.  I will do everything I can to get either of these jobs. I really want to help take some of the weight of of my fiance's shoulders. I know he has been stressed out. This post is going to be short today because of the fact that I am exhausted. Please take some time to take the surveys that are located on my page www.startingyoung-victoria.blogspot.com

COMING UP NEXT: Don't Be Another Statistic

Don't forget to subscribe, and I would love to hear comments from my readers. I wish you all the very best and I encourage you to keep your faith. In all darkness there is light, you just have to find it!


Photography By: Victoria Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment