Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Trip To The Dentist

  So today I took myself and my son to see the dentist. Aden had a cavity that needed to be filled and I got a free cleaning. Anyway the dentist walked in and he had to be the hottest dentist on the planet. I mean how on earth can I concentrate when this guy who looks like a God is my dentist. He was in his 40's, he was Hispanic, had beautiful eyes, and the most gorgeous face. I almost had an orgasm when he walked it. I swear he reminded me of my husband, that's probably why I thought he was so sexy. Anyway it turns out that I need 12 fillings. WTF? I have NEVER had a cavity and then it hit me. He told me that my enamel was low and that's when I realized that all the purging I have done over the years have ruined my teeth.(lesson learned ladies) And if that isn't enough, I also have no insurance to pay for the $1400.00 surgery and fillings. (I need all my wisdom teeth pulled)
  On another note, I got the teacher job I was talking about! I start on the 23rd. Now maybe I can afford to buy the two cars we need and the dental surgery. It is such a relief that I finally found a good job. I can safely say this has been a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh god, can we trade dentist? mine is a super old Asian woman that is none to gentle. I hope you can get the money for the dental shit!

    -Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read a bunch of your blog posts, and although I didn't become a mom at the ripe age of 14, I became pregnant at 18 (I had my daughter at 19).

    Being a teen mom is hard regardless of money, parents, or significant other. It's great that you finished high school and you're already working on college. I had graduated high school before I got pregnant, but it didn't make raising a kid as a kid any more simple. I'm now 23 with two kids, a husband (who is the father of both of my children), and we're extremely happy. I'm glad you can say the same. :)

    You were commenting on my weight-loss blog, but I think you might enjoy my regular blog better (it's more about my family and social life, much like your blog).

    awesomelycami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete