Friday, June 24, 2011

What Are People Thinking?

 I am just curious as to what people are thinking these days; I have a former friends that I spoke to today who I haven't seen in a while and she told me that she might be pregnant. Let me explain why I think that this is so obsured. This girl is CRAZY, which is why we stopped being friends in the first place. She is so wierd. She like cuts her hair by herself all wierd and dyes it all different colors, shes been in a mental hospital, shes tried to kill her self, she cuts her self, she is bisexual, she cuts her clothes really short so they don't fit her, she does drugs and drinks, and she is very premiscuious. Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against people who are different. I often stand up for people who are not what individuals define as "normal", but this girl is psychotic. Shes on tons of different pills and everything.
  Anyway, this girl told me she may be pregnant so I decided to ask her some questions. " Wow really that's crazy are you even in school?" " Nope." " How do you plan on supporting a baby? Do you at least have a job?" "Yea, I work at Whataburger" " Oh, are you with the father?" " Yea, but I don't think we are going to last very long". ( just as a note to add to her craziness her signature on text was "mad professor") My point is, what is wrong with people these days? I mean shes not in school, she works at Whataburger, and she doesn't think her and her boyfriend are going to last. Who in their right mind would be having unprotected sex with someone if they don't even know if they are going to stay with them? I know I was a young mother but I had a pretty good indication that I was going to stay with my baby's father. There is no way that this girl can take care of a baby. If there is one person in the world who shouldn't have a child,especially as a teenager, its this girl. 
     People need to be more responsible. Especially when it comes to who they are having unprotected sex with. That's have you end up being a dead-beat mother and also how you get STD's. Be smart people. Really, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment