Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feel Beautiful

  Being a mother is stressful, and lets just be honest and face the fact that we can't always look our greatest. Hell, most of us probably go around wearing our hair in a bun or pony tail and sweatpants when we are not a work. Don't get me wrong, sweats are my favorite thing to wear, but our husbands probably don't think that sweats are as sexy as we think they are. So this is my challenge to you; get dressed up or do something to make yourself feel beautiful. I know that money is tight but there is inexpensive things you can do to make yourself feel beautiful. I for instance and going to get my hair cut tomorrow for free! I know what your thinking" free isn't in my vocabulary" however you can go to the local college and get the cosmetology students to cut your hair for free or a very small fee. I also am going to stop by Walmart and pick up some hair dye because to be honest, my roots have been showing for quite sometime.
  My new weight loss diet and new hair do is sure to make me feel very sexy. I hope it brings out confidence in me that I haven't felt in a while.  I will feel like a new person and I really hope you will do the same. We are women, we are mothers, and we deserve to feel beautiful! Tell me what you did to make yourself feel beautiful this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment