Friday, June 24, 2011

A Perfect Day

    I had a wonderful time with my son today. I took him to the movies and saw "Cars 2". We ate popcorn and enjoyed ourselves. After the movie we went to that local water park and played for three hours. I really enjoyed playing with my son. He had a blast and I think it is so important to spend quality time with your children. I think I am going to try to do something like this a few times a month. Just spend time with Aden alone doing things that he will enjoy. He is such a good boy and he deserves a reward every once in a while. He is really great and I am truly thankful that god has blessed me with him. He is amazing and I love him with all my heart. If you have children I suggest you do something that they love doing. Just spend some quality time with your children. It is really rewarding to watch your children have those huge smiles on their faces. You don't have to spend money. Just go outside and play with them, or read with them( like you should already do each day). Make a vow to yourself to clear out time out of your week to spend uninterrupted time with your children. It will definitely pay off.


Photography By: Victoria Baker    Copyright.

Photography By: Victoria Baker    Copyright.

Photography By: Victoria Baker  Copyright.

Photography By: Victoria Baker   Copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment