Monday, June 20, 2011

School, Fitness, Work, Family, And A Miscarriage

    Last night I was having some very horrible cramps. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was having a miscarriage. Today I woke up to find that my period had came once again. I can't help feeling very sad and responsible. I feel like I killed our baby. I know I wasn't sure if I was pregnant, but I feel in my heart that I was.
  I told my fiance that I started my period, then I went in the bathroom and cried. I feel very ashamed. I told many people I was pregnant, and then I couldn't carry my baby to term. I want another child so badly, but I hate feeling like this. I hate feeling disappointed every month because I am not pregnant. This is my first miscarriage that I know of. I have been cramping for two days and I am ready for the pain to go away so I can just return back to normal. I should have known it wouldn't have been this easy.
  All I can do is pray to God that he gives me another beautiful child. On another note; I have gotten two interviews set up this week. One interview is for an assistant teacher position, the other is for a teller at a bank. I am not sure which job I should go with if I get accepted for them both. I really think its time for me to put my son in school, and that job would be perfect. I could put him in head start while I work, filling satisfied that I can check on him when I need to.  On the other hand the bank job may pay more and be more hours. Now that I am typing it out the school job sounds like the better deal because I could still spend time with my son.

  Also, I really need to start working out again. I need to throw myself into work,school, family, and athletic hobbies to keep myself productive. I am also making a vow right now to wake up earlier each do. I will wake up at 9:00 each morning. I need to learn how to cook healthier food for my family as well. I should only buy foods that are not processed. My fiance is a boxer and is very fit and healthy. I need to do the same for myself. I need to become fit and to keep making positive choices in my life. I feel like a bump on a log right now. Maybe everything is happening to me for a reason. So I can see what I want in life and so I can keep moving forward.  Maybe I can finally decide what I want to do with my life and get to a place where I am happy with myself.
  I am going to school to be a nurse but I no longer feel like that is my calling. I want to go to school for journalism. Unfortunately, they don't have any school around where I live for that. Maybe I can just become an English major and go from their. I want to be a writer. This is what I love doing, and I will do it, even if it is just on the side while I am in nursing school.
  All I know is I want to be productive and I want to provide for my family the best way that I can.I want to move forward with my life, and I want to expand my family. I want to have my daughter and when the time is right, I believe God will answer my prayers and give me the angel I have always dreamt of. All I really know how to do is keep moving forward with my life and hope that everything falls into place.

Thanks for reading and don't for get to subscribe or follow "Starting Young" by E-mail. I would love to answer any comments you may leave.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry if you had a miscarriage... They suck. But it's not your fault and you didn't kill your baby. Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am just looking foward to what the future holds.

    ReplyDelete