Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Can't We Just Catch A Break?

  I sometimes wonder when my family can catch a break. Its like once something good happens, something else goes wrong. It never fails. My fiance got a job; we got into a wreck and the tire flies off the truck; I have a job interview; the truck breaks down yet again and messes up the whole entire vehicle. There is really no justice. I mean really how worse can it get? I have a miscarriage and mess up the only vehicle we have all in one week? We are good people. We don't deserve this. We shouldn't have to live paycheck-to-paycheck. This is bullshit and I am tired of it.
   I am tired of the stress. We work so hard to get no where, and its just not fair. I know "life's not fair" but when do we get our break? When can we have some light shine into our darkness? I wish for once that my prayers would be answered. I am in no way blaming God for this, but I pray and pray and I wish that it would pay off. I am very blessed to have my family alive and well and to have a roof over our heads ,but I wish something would go our way for once. I wish we didn't have to live like this.
When can we catch a break?





No comments:

Post a Comment