Thursday, June 30, 2011

IDTS

 I'm sitting here watching "True Life" because I had a nightmare and I couldn't sleep and now I have a horrible headache that's either do to lack of sleep or lack of food. Anyway, in this episode this 16 year old girl had a baby and her and her boyfriend split up after the baby was born because he was cheating. But then it showed how this scum bag was taking her son and letting his girlfriend who he cheated on her with, be around the baby. She was holding him, and feeding him, and posting pictures of him on Facebook like the baby was hers. Then the boyfriend commented on the photo saying " I can't wait to have a family with Rena, shes going to be a great mother. I can tell by the way she looks at Ayden. I would Murder this girl. If there is one thing that you just don't do, its take another women's child and pretend like its yours! And I would absolutely not let the father take my baby anymore without supervision. How disrespectful is that? That's like the worst thing that you can do. I feel so horrible for this girl because she probably expected to have a family with this guy and hes trying to make a family with some other girl using her child. I don't know how you guys feel about it, but that guy would be done in my book!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god, I don't have a child but if I did that would not go over well with me. Hell when my baby sister was little and our father brought around other women they would do that sort of thing and it would make me so mad. Its like some women don't have boundaries when it comes to other women's children.

    ReplyDelete