Monday, June 27, 2011

Back On Track!

   I am so excited to be on track with my weight loss goals! I have to admit after I had Aden I thought the baby weight was just going to come off. I couldn't have been more wrong. I actually gained 20lbs after I had my son. It was all due to laziness. I made excuses to why I wasn't going to workout; it was too hot, it was too cold, I didn't feel good, it was too late etc. I had a million excuses and now I look in the mirror 3 years later and I don't like what I see. But that's all in the past. I am on a low calorie diet and a exercise plan now; its day two and I have done great so far, I have already lost about 2 lbs and I weigh again in the morning. I am so very excited to be making progress again. I am going to lose 40lbs in 3 months! Wish me luck!
 

 I really hope that you are enjoying my posts and I would love to hear from my readers! You can track my weight loss project at www.thin-victoria.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment