Saturday, June 25, 2011

Don't Be A Statistic!

There are many statistics out there about teen mothers, most of which aren't so good. I want to let you know that you don't have to be one of these statistics. You can be greater then what people expect you to be. Just because you have a child doesn't mean you have to give up on all your dreams. There are many options out in the world for young mothers today. They have priviate schools where you can earn your high school dimploma from home. They have financial aid so you can still go to school, and the government even has a service where you can recieve free daycare.(the service is called CCS. Check with your local human services department for more information).
   I am not going to lie and tell you that its easy to do these things, because its not. It is very tough but you owe it to yourself and your child to be the best you can be. You owe it to them to create a life for your family where you don't have to struggle. I believe in you and I believe that you can do it!  It is very important not to slack off and not to get left behind. You have to stay on track to avoid getting behind. It is very tough to catch back up.
  I have tons of information for young girls if you need any help with anything I would be glad to answer questions and help you the best way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment