Saturday, June 25, 2011

Molested.

I had a horrible dream last night. I woke up screaming, crying, and shaking. My fiance comforted me as I tried to fall back to sleep. The dream was that I was a little girl again and that my brother was on top of me. I hate him for what he did to me. He molested me for four years when I was a little girl. The memory haunts me all the time. I need to vent. I know a lot of you don't care and its not your problem. He is a piece of shit and I hate him. If he died I wouldn't go to his funeral. Not only did my brother molest me, but my best friends step dad did too when I was 12. He thought I was asleep and he lifted up my shirt and fondled my breast. My family never knew what happened to me until a few years ago when I told them. How could they be so blind to not know? I kind of resent them for not knowing. I told my family what happened to me and my mother was really mad that my Half-Brother would do this to me. My dad however told my mom that I should just forget it and move on. I think that's bullshit. He is supposed to protect me. I will not ever leave my son around him. As far as I am concerned my son doesn't have an uncle. He is dead to me. He has a daughter that he never sees, and I am glad. I would kill him if he did anything to her.
    Don't trust people around your kids just because they are family members or close friends. And look for the signs. You can save your children from a life of hardship if you just look for the signs and catch these things early.

No comments:

Post a Comment